- Tigers Outfielder Gets Traded In Middle Of Game, Walks Off To Standing Ovation
- The Top 9 Sports-Related Moments From 'Sharknado 2: The Second One'
- The Xpert Eye: MLB Trade Deadline Special Edition -- Who's Going Where?
- VIDEO: Someone Gave The Robots Their Own World Cup And It's Hilarious
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Daily Yam: Tayshaun Prince Is Not Only Still Playing, But He’s Still Got It
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you the top play from the night before, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, Tayshaun Prince reminded everyone that he’s still in the league by yamming it in serious traffic.
Your Daily Yam.
You would be forgiven if you’d forgotten about the artist who continues to be known as Prince. Dude is old, and he was basically a throw-in during that six-player Rudy Gay trade earlier this year. But Prince is still long, lean, and capable of dunking the shit out of the ball. Look:
Damn Tayshaun! You dirty!
What Else Happened Last Night?
By the way, the Grizzlies went on to beat the Thunder and oust the 1-seed from the playoffs. Though it was hardly a fair fight after Russell Westbrook went down, props are due to the Grizz for making their first ever conference finals; the short-handed Bulls met a similar fate against the Heat, finally going the way of the dodo in five games; the Blackhawks beat up on the Red Wings 4-1; the Mariners smacked the Yankees (thanks to a 7-run first inning) 12-2.
What’s On Tap Today?
The Knicks try to save their season against the Pacers at 8 p.m. ET; same goes for the Warriors against the Spurs at 10:30 p.m. ET; Rangers-Bruins at 7:30 p.m. ET; Sharks-Kings at 10 p.m. ET.
It’s Thursday. So there.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Mark Munoz Scores a Huge New Contract
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ