- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Dallas Mavericks Are Bringing “Omar The Barber” To Their Next Game In Anticipation Of Reaching .500
You might have noticed that some Dallas Mavericks have been growing out their beards this season. Dirk Nowitzki has devolved from clean shaven rockstar to scraggly caveman because of it. The entire thing was supposed to be a team-building exercise, something to galvanize a 21-28 team slowly slipping into the depths of a lost season. Not until they climbed back to .500 would they shave.
And it has worked, sort of. Dallas is only one game behind the 8th place Los Angeles Lakers in the Western Conference playoff chase, sitting at 35-36 and 14-8 since the beard pact.
So, this, according to ESPN:
“Omar the barber is coming to Thursday night’s home game against the Indiana Pacers.
‘Man, everyone is going to have their clippers in their locker Thursday and hopefully you guys can watch us shave them off,’ said Mayo, who said he doesn’t know his barber’s last name. ‘The barber will be here. We’re going to leave him tickets and give ourselves a chance to shave them off.
‘I want to make sure to do it right. I don’t want to leave no patches.’”
A bit presumptive, no? Indiana is a really good team – better than Dallas, anyway. No need to expose yourself to the pain of disappointment.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'