- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Game And Baron Davis Have A $50K Bet Riding On Their Respective Drew League Teams This Sunday
The Drew League is a summer basketball league in Los Angeles for NBA players trying to stay in shape and unsigned guys trying to get noticed. Baron Davis’ “LAUNFD” squad faces rapper The Game’s “Money Gang” on Sunday, and, accordingly, there’s gambling involved. Here’s what we know so far…
— Handsome Ass Nigga (@thegame) July 24, 2013
Damn. Larry Brown Sports suggested that, since the ante has clearly been raised for the primetime matchup, a few NBA stars might even show up and pick sides. Starting to sound like Wrestlemania?
According to our friends at Jersey Chaser, James Harden and Kevin Durant are expected to be in LA doing some work for Nike this weekend, and they are expected to play on Davis’ team.
Money Gang features the emerging Pacer’s superstar Paul George, as well as The Game himself (apparently last year they had Metta World Peace and J.R. Smith, as well). Davis’ LAUNFD is lead by Marcus Williams of UCONN, which by comparison, probably could use the help of the former OKC tandem. Watch Game toss an oop to Demar Derozan from 30 feet out during last years league.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts