- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Game And Baron Davis Have A $50K Bet Riding On Their Respective Drew League Teams This Sunday
The Drew League is a summer basketball league in Los Angeles for NBA players trying to stay in shape and unsigned guys trying to get noticed. Baron Davis’ “LAUNFD” squad faces rapper The Game’s “Money Gang” on Sunday, and, accordingly, there’s gambling involved. Here’s what we know so far…
— Handsome Ass Nigga (@thegame) July 24, 2013
Damn. Larry Brown Sports suggested that, since the ante has clearly been raised for the primetime matchup, a few NBA stars might even show up and pick sides. Starting to sound like Wrestlemania?
According to our friends at Jersey Chaser, James Harden and Kevin Durant are expected to be in LA doing some work for Nike this weekend, and they are expected to play on Davis’ team.
Money Gang features the emerging Pacer’s superstar Paul George, as well as The Game himself (apparently last year they had Metta World Peace and J.R. Smith, as well). Davis’ LAUNFD is lead by Marcus Williams of UCONN, which by comparison, probably could use the help of the former OKC tandem. Watch Game toss an oop to Demar Derozan from 30 feet out during last years league.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends