- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Kings Have Traded Jason Terry To The Rockets
Which would be a really big deal, if this were 2011. But since it isn’t, Sacramento in return will get Alonzo Gee and his non-guaranteed contract, some other, not-named non-guaranteed contract players, and draft picks — two second-rounders, including one via the Knicks. The intent seems to be for the Kings to clear cap space. Terry had been making $5.6 million.
Oh, and also this:
Jason Terry has been on 4 teams in 13 months
— Boston Fanatics (@FanaticsBoston) September 1, 2014
For those keeping score, the teams are Houston, Sacramento, Brooklyn and Dallas.
- Filed Under:
- jason terry
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts