- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Promotional Video For Shane Battier’s Kareoke Challenge Will Convert You To Heat Fandom
It’s no secret Shane Battier is one of the smartest guys in sports. He’s also one of the best people in sports, too. Every year, on behalf of his Take Charge Foundation, Battier holds a karaoke fundraiser with the aim of paying for kids to go to school. Simple enough, right?
The Battier Take Charge Foundation, established by Shane and Heidi, is dedicated to providing resources for the development and education of underserved youth and teens.
With initial focus in Houston, Miami and Detroit, the Battiers’ charge is to encourage and inspire a new generation of potential leaders through educational opportunities and the cultivation of effective leadership skills.
Here’s where things get awesome — the Miami Heat are the ones doing the karaoke-ing. Like, LeBron James and Dwayne Wade and James freakin’ Jones OH MY GOD! Honestly though, they’re working with some pretty advanced comedic elements here. Casually swishing threes while talking to the camera? Wearing a powder blue 1970′s prom tux? Laying down in the lane as if he’s filming the whole thing during an actual game? Udonis Haslem wearing a wig? The promo video is pure gold.
You can buy tickets/donate, here.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager