- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Promotional Video For Shane Battier’s Kareoke Challenge Will Convert You To Heat Fandom
It’s no secret Shane Battier is one of the smartest guys in sports. He’s also one of the best people in sports, too. Every year, on behalf of his Take Charge Foundation, Battier holds a karaoke fundraiser with the aim of paying for kids to go to school. Simple enough, right?
The Battier Take Charge Foundation, established by Shane and Heidi, is dedicated to providing resources for the development and education of underserved youth and teens.
With initial focus in Houston, Miami and Detroit, the Battiers’ charge is to encourage and inspire a new generation of potential leaders through educational opportunities and the cultivation of effective leadership skills.
Here’s where things get awesome — the Miami Heat are the ones doing the karaoke-ing. Like, LeBron James and Dwayne Wade and James freakin’ Jones OH MY GOD! Honestly though, they’re working with some pretty advanced comedic elements here. Casually swishing threes while talking to the camera? Wearing a powder blue 1970′s prom tux? Laying down in the lane as if he’s filming the whole thing during an actual game? Udonis Haslem wearing a wig? The promo video is pure gold.
You can buy tickets/donate, here.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts