- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Seattle SuperSonics’ Logo Was Stolen By The Miami Spice Of The Bikini Basketball League
The Bikini Basketball Association (or the Bikini Basketball League, according to its Twitter account), a league which is “for Sexy Athletic Ladies from around the world,” is starting in 35 days, apparently. The league has seven teams, including the Atlanta Fleet Angels, Miami Spice, New York Knockouts, Hollywood Hotties, Orlando Lady Cats, L.A. Ice and Chicago Desire. But one of those teams, it turns out, decided to get particularly uncreative with its logo.
As you can see in the above picture, the Miami Spice has completely stolen the
dignity logo of the Seattle SuperSonics, minus the color scheme. As if Seattle hadn’t lost enough already.
There’s a fervent discussion on Reddit as to whether any copyright laws were violated, if you’re curious, but we won’t speculate. This blatant theft, however, piqued our interest in other possible cases of grand theft logo, so we poked around for the logos of every other team. Alas, there’s more.
The New York Knockouts’ logo (pictured below) oddly resembles that of the NBA. Although the resemblance isn’t quite as clear, the silhouette of a basketball player with a ball and the colors are remarkably similar.
But wait! It keeps going. Are they acutally ripping off the WNBA logo?
Who knows. The logos of other teams checked out, but this is all very suspicious. We’ll be watching you, Bikini Basketball League/Association. Roger Goodell would NOT stand for this lack of INTEGRITY.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs