- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
These Big-Brand Redesigns Of NBA Jerseys Are A Scary Glimpse Into The Future Of Sports Apparel
The NBA is expected to include small ad patches on their jerseys at some point in the near future. But what if teams let their sponsoring brand design the uniform entirely?
This was meant as a fun design project by Behance user Art Dilly, but it just as easily could be a glimpse into the future of sports apparel. While we doubt the NBA would give up that kind of design autonomy now, who knows what will happen 10, 20, 50 years down the line?
Some of these are pretty cool (see: the Cavs, the Knicks, the Rockets, the Warriors) and some are pretty horrendous (see: the Grizzlies, the Bulls), while others are just hilarious (see: the Clippers!). Try to appreciate these as the hypothetical redesigns they are now, before they become your team’s de facto uniform and you rail against the corporations for a week before deciding that you really don’t care anyway, and go back to watching 100 commercials along with your 11 minutes of football.
(Note: Please help us fill in the brands we don’t know.)
All photos, concept by Art Dilly.
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.