- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
These Big-Brand Redesigns Of NBA Jerseys Are A Scary Glimpse Into The Future Of Sports Apparel
The NBA is expected to include small ad patches on their jerseys at some point in the near future. But what if teams let their sponsoring brand design the uniform entirely?
This was meant as a fun design project by Behance user Art Dilly, but it just as easily could be a glimpse into the future of sports apparel. While we doubt the NBA would give up that kind of design autonomy now, who knows what will happen 10, 20, 50 years down the line?
Some of these are pretty cool (see: the Cavs, the Knicks, the Rockets, the Warriors) and some are pretty horrendous (see: the Grizzlies, the Bulls), while others are just hilarious (see: the Clippers!). Try to appreciate these as the hypothetical redesigns they are now, before they become your team’s de facto uniform and you rail against the corporations for a week before deciding that you really don’t care anyway, and go back to watching 100 commercials along with your 11 minutes of football.
(Note: Please help us fill in the brands we don’t know.)
All photos, concept by Art Dilly.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs