- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
These Big-Brand Redesigns Of NBA Jerseys Are A Scary Glimpse Into The Future Of Sports Apparel
The NBA is expected to include small ad patches on their jerseys at some point in the near future. But what if teams let their sponsoring brand design the uniform entirely?
This was meant as a fun design project by Behance user Art Dilly, but it just as easily could be a glimpse into the future of sports apparel. While we doubt the NBA would give up that kind of design autonomy now, who knows what will happen 10, 20, 50 years down the line?
Some of these are pretty cool (see: the Cavs, the Knicks, the Rockets, the Warriors) and some are pretty horrendous (see: the Grizzlies, the Bulls), while others are just hilarious (see: the Clippers!). Try to appreciate these as the hypothetical redesigns they are now, before they become your team’s de facto uniform and you rail against the corporations for a week before deciding that you really don’t care anyway, and go back to watching 100 commercials along with your 11 minutes of football.
(Note: Please help us fill in the brands we don’t know.)
All photos, concept by Art Dilly.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'