- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Was A Post About No-Name Dudes Dunking Until Andrew Wiggins Hijacked It
Summer League basketball is a time for high-profile draft picks to get their legs underneath them and prepare for their NBA debuts. But it’s also a time for those no-name dudes to work their asses off to embarrass the guys who are just going through the motions.
Rockets draft pick Nick Johnson kicked things off on the very first day of Orlando Summer League play by posterizing Detroit’s Tim Ohlbrecht.
The No. 42 overall pick had a great showing in Orlando overall, including a 15.6 points per game average, a triple-double and this casual 360.
The action moved to Las Vegas, and the Mavericks’ Eric Griffin gave New York’s Shane Larkin a taste of his knee cap. Shane learned a tough but fair NBA lesson: You can’t draw a charge if the guy’s dunk is cool enough. Griffin’s passed the test.
You’d think being the No. 1 overall pick would make you a lock to make your team’s roster, but if there was ever an exception to that rule it would be Anthony Bennett. He won’t have to worry about spending time in the D-League if he keeps running the floor and finishing like this.
Meanwhile, his Summer League teammate and fellow/deserving No. 1 overall pick Andrew Wiggins made the roster in pregame warmups before Sunday’s game.
Then continued to show off his hops Monday.
Sweet block on Nerlens too, showoff.
Back to the lesser-known guys. C.J. Fair welcomed Raptors first-round pick Bruno Caboclo. It’s been a bad month for Brazilians.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts