- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Washington Bullets Promo Video Is The Most 90′s Thing The 90′s Ever Produced
We’re tempted to provide this video without commentary, but can’t resist a few words:
This video isn’t the most 90′s thing ever because it’s rap, or because it features Gheorghe Mureşan being an even bigger goon than we’ve ever seen him goonetized, or because it’s one of the last artifacts that still referred to the Bullets by that name.
It’s mostly because this dude is in it:
Find yourself a Starter jacket and a six-pack of Kick citrus soda, and enjoy:
And in case you’re curious (or blown away) by what you’ve just seen, here’s a 1995 New York Times article on the phenomenon of team-based rap songs, including the genesis of this one.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights