- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- Kids Eat Free: NCAA Rules Athletes Get Unlimited Meals And Snacks
- Quote Of The Year: Pavel Datsyuk On The Red Wings Being Underdogs
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Washington Bullets Promo Video Is The Most 90′s Thing The 90′s Ever Produced
We’re tempted to provide this video without commentary, but can’t resist a few words:
This video isn’t the most 90′s thing ever because it’s rap, or because it features Gheorghe Mureşan being an even bigger goon than we’ve ever seen him goonetized, or because it’s one of the last artifacts that still referred to the Bullets by that name.
It’s mostly because this dude is in it:
Find yourself a Starter jacket and a six-pack of Kick citrus soda, and enjoy:
And in case you’re curious (or blown away) by what you’ve just seen, here’s a 1995 New York Times article on the phenomenon of team-based rap songs, including the genesis of this one.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.