- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Washington Bullets Promo Video Is The Most 90′s Thing The 90′s Ever Produced
We’re tempted to provide this video without commentary, but can’t resist a few words:
This video isn’t the most 90′s thing ever because it’s rap, or because it features Gheorghe Mureşan being an even bigger goon than we’ve ever seen him goonetized, or because it’s one of the last artifacts that still referred to the Bullets by that name.
It’s mostly because this dude is in it:
Find yourself a Starter jacket and a six-pack of Kick citrus soda, and enjoy:
And in case you’re curious (or blown away) by what you’ve just seen, here’s a 1995 New York Times article on the phenomenon of team-based rap songs, including the genesis of this one.
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland