- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Washington Bullets Promo Video Is The Most 90′s Thing The 90′s Ever Produced
We’re tempted to provide this video without commentary, but can’t resist a few words:
This video isn’t the most 90′s thing ever because it’s rap, or because it features Gheorghe Mureşan being an even bigger goon than we’ve ever seen him goonetized, or because it’s one of the last artifacts that still referred to the Bullets by that name.
It’s mostly because this dude is in it:
Find yourself a Starter jacket and a six-pack of Kick citrus soda, and enjoy:
And in case you’re curious (or blown away) by what you’ve just seen, here’s a 1995 New York Times article on the phenomenon of team-based rap songs, including the genesis of this one.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts