- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Washington Bullets Promo Video Is The Most 90′s Thing The 90′s Ever Produced
We’re tempted to provide this video without commentary, but can’t resist a few words:
This video isn’t the most 90′s thing ever because it’s rap, or because it features Gheorghe Mureşan being an even bigger goon than we’ve ever seen him goonetized, or because it’s one of the last artifacts that still referred to the Bullets by that name.
It’s mostly because this dude is in it:
Find yourself a Starter jacket and a six-pack of Kick citrus soda, and enjoy:
And in case you’re curious (or blown away) by what you’ve just seen, here’s a 1995 New York Times article on the phenomenon of team-based rap songs, including the genesis of this one.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story