- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Going Into the Weekend: These 5,000 Awesome Thunder Fans Greeting The Team At The Airport
When the Oklahoma City Thunder returned home Friday afternoon, they were greeted by nearly 5,000 fans at Will Rogers World Airport where their plane touched down. What has long been a college town, OKC has very spirited fans, who have thus far been loyal to their Thunder.
Kevin Duran’t notorious backpack makes a prominant reappearance. Royal Ivey also is wearing some sort of pink-strapped backpack.
Just overall a nice showing by the fans, and probably a sour moment made sweeter for the players.
[Via Oklahoma's Own]
- Should Marijuana Be Banned In The MMA?
- Mike Carp is Out to Prove Everybody Wrong
- NFL Passes A "Jay-Z Rule"
- Katherine Webb: Refused to Pose Nude