- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Thunder Gathered In Nazr Mohammed’s Kitchen To Watch Game 7
Despite the fact that Thunder center Nazr Mohammed has a 50-inch TV in his living room, some of his teammates decided to watch Game 7 of the Lakers-Nuggets series on the 19-incher in the kitchen. Because, obviously, that’s where the food is.
Eventually, the Lakers would beat the Nuggets, and the Thunder — who are perhaps the league’s closest-knit team — would know who their second round playoff opponent was.
- Filed Under:
- oklahoma city thunder
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success