- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Thunder Gathered In Nazr Mohammed’s Kitchen To Watch Game 7
Despite the fact that Thunder center Nazr Mohammed has a 50-inch TV in his living room, some of his teammates decided to watch Game 7 of the Lakers-Nuggets series on the 19-incher in the kitchen. Because, obviously, that’s where the food is.
Eventually, the Lakers would beat the Nuggets, and the Thunder — who are perhaps the league’s closest-knit team — would know who their second round playoff opponent was.
- Filed Under:
- oklahoma city thunder
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts