- Tour Paul Millsap's Beautiful New Atlanta Home And Pretend It's Yours
- Muhammed Ali's Beautiful Statement On The Life And Death Of Nelson Mandela
- A Reporter Seriously Asked Jameis Winston's Attorney This Terribly Inappropriate Question
- Yes, It Looks Like This Stadium In Brazil Is Totally Ready For FIFA's Dec. 31 Deadline
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Thunder Gathered In Nazr Mohammed’s Kitchen To Watch Game 7
Despite the fact that Thunder center Nazr Mohammed has a 50-inch TV in his living room, some of his teammates decided to watch Game 7 of the Lakers-Nuggets series on the 19-incher in the kitchen. Because, obviously, that’s where the food is.
Eventually, the Lakers would beat the Nuggets, and the Thunder — who are perhaps the league’s closest-knit team — would know who their second round playoff opponent was.
- Filed Under:
- oklahoma city thunder
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Top 5 Reasons the New York Giants Suck
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time