- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Thunder Gathered In Nazr Mohammed’s Kitchen To Watch Game 7
Despite the fact that Thunder center Nazr Mohammed has a 50-inch TV in his living room, some of his teammates decided to watch Game 7 of the Lakers-Nuggets series on the 19-incher in the kitchen. Because, obviously, that’s where the food is.
Eventually, the Lakers would beat the Nuggets, and the Thunder — who are perhaps the league’s closest-knit team — would know who their second round playoff opponent was.
- Filed Under:
- oklahoma city thunder
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts