- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Thunder Gathered In Nazr Mohammed’s Kitchen To Watch Game 7
Despite the fact that Thunder center Nazr Mohammed has a 50-inch TV in his living room, some of his teammates decided to watch Game 7 of the Lakers-Nuggets series on the 19-incher in the kitchen. Because, obviously, that’s where the food is.
Eventually, the Lakers would beat the Nuggets, and the Thunder — who are perhaps the league’s closest-knit team — would know who their second round playoff opponent was.
- Filed Under:
- oklahoma city thunder
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier