- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Tim Duncan Posterized Serge Ibaka Like His Life Depended On It
The Spurs are running the young-blood Thunder out of the building and seem poised to take a 2-0 lead before heading to OKC for Game 3. In fact, Tim Duncan looks like he wants to shut the door on these upstarts right now. How do we know? Look at what he did to poor Serge Ibaka back in the second quarter.
Tim Duncan was once better known for being dunked on and being screamed at, in the face, than for his own play. Well, that’s not entirely true — he’s also known for being arguably the best power forward ever and having four championship rings. But as the years go by, and the wins keep adding up, and the nastiness level keeps rising, so too does Tim Duncan become more ferocious.
Serge, you’ve got long arms. But they ain’t that long. Sorry dude.
And Tim, we like seeing this out of you. Keep it up — you’ll have a fistful of rings if you do.
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- 23 Funny Gatorade GIFs
- Athletes You Forgot Dyed Their Hair Blonde
- Whitney Green and the Tale of the Tape