- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
50 Cent Could Learn A Thing Or Two From The Toronto Raptors’ Mascot Greeting Rachel McAdams
Over the weekend, 50 Cent’s mouth-aimed kiss followed by Erin Andrews’ reflexive evasion caused quite a storm. Grantland’s Rembert Browne pointed out that 50 Cent has a checkered pass with cheek-kissing; others recalled the fabled Joe Namath-Suzy Kolber sideline mess; things were said, jokes were made.
Now, the cheek kiss is a thing ’round some parts, but with more finely tuned technique. Take the Toronto Raptors’ mascot, who approached celebrity Raptors-Wizards game attendee Rachel McAdams during an arena spotlight yesterday. Granted, a fuzzy exterior buffered McAdams and the sweaty man underneath, but still: going with a side-angled, peripherally visible approach, he bestowed gifts before emphasizing a hug. Only then did a brief fuzzy snout kiss/face rub follow, hardly the focal point of the encounter. And so she was awkwardly delighted and embraced the attention.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?