- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
50 Cent Could Learn A Thing Or Two From The Toronto Raptors’ Mascot Greeting Rachel McAdams
Over the weekend, 50 Cent’s mouth-aimed kiss followed by Erin Andrews’ reflexive evasion caused quite a storm. Grantland’s Rembert Browne pointed out that 50 Cent has a checkered pass with cheek-kissing; others recalled the fabled Joe Namath-Suzy Kolber sideline mess; things were said, jokes were made.
Now, the cheek kiss is a thing ’round some parts, but with more finely tuned technique. Take the Toronto Raptors’ mascot, who approached celebrity Raptors-Wizards game attendee Rachel McAdams during an arena spotlight yesterday. Granted, a fuzzy exterior buffered McAdams and the sweaty man underneath, but still: going with a side-angled, peripherally visible approach, he bestowed gifts before emphasizing a hug. Only then did a brief fuzzy snout kiss/face rub follow, hardly the focal point of the encounter. And so she was awkwardly delighted and embraced the attention.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts