- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
50 Cent Could Learn A Thing Or Two From The Toronto Raptors’ Mascot Greeting Rachel McAdams
Over the weekend, 50 Cent’s mouth-aimed kiss followed by Erin Andrews’ reflexive evasion caused quite a storm. Grantland’s Rembert Browne pointed out that 50 Cent has a checkered pass with cheek-kissing; others recalled the fabled Joe Namath-Suzy Kolber sideline mess; things were said, jokes were made.
Now, the cheek kiss is a thing ’round some parts, but with more finely tuned technique. Take the Toronto Raptors’ mascot, who approached celebrity Raptors-Wizards game attendee Rachel McAdams during an arena spotlight yesterday. Granted, a fuzzy exterior buffered McAdams and the sweaty man underneath, but still: going with a side-angled, peripherally visible approach, he bestowed gifts before emphasizing a hug. Only then did a brief fuzzy snout kiss/face rub follow, hardly the focal point of the encounter. And so she was awkwardly delighted and embraced the attention.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles