- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- Kids Eat Free: NCAA Rules Athletes Get Unlimited Meals And Snacks
- Quote Of The Year: Pavel Datsyuk On The Red Wings Being Underdogs
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
50 Cent Could Learn A Thing Or Two From The Toronto Raptors’ Mascot Greeting Rachel McAdams
Over the weekend, 50 Cent’s mouth-aimed kiss followed by Erin Andrews’ reflexive evasion caused quite a storm. Grantland’s Rembert Browne pointed out that 50 Cent has a checkered pass with cheek-kissing; others recalled the fabled Joe Namath-Suzy Kolber sideline mess; things were said, jokes were made.
Now, the cheek kiss is a thing ’round some parts, but with more finely tuned technique. Take the Toronto Raptors’ mascot, who approached celebrity Raptors-Wizards game attendee Rachel McAdams during an arena spotlight yesterday. Granted, a fuzzy exterior buffered McAdams and the sweaty man underneath, but still: going with a side-angled, peripherally visible approach, he bestowed gifts before emphasizing a hug. Only then did a brief fuzzy snout kiss/face rub follow, hardly the focal point of the encounter. And so she was awkwardly delighted and embraced the attention.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.