- OK, Who Wants To Buy Ty Cobb's Lake Tahoe Fishing Retreat For $6.5 Million?
- Young Swimmer's Selfless Gesture To Fallen Rival Will Make Your Day, Week, Year
- The SportsGrid 'Off The Grid' Podcast: Christmas Spectacular
- Blackhawks Ice Crew Girl Backs It Up Into Net Cam
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
50 Cent Could Learn A Thing Or Two From The Toronto Raptors’ Mascot Greeting Rachel McAdams
Over the weekend, 50 Cent’s mouth-aimed kiss followed by Erin Andrews’ reflexive evasion caused quite a storm. Grantland’s Rembert Browne pointed out that 50 Cent has a checkered pass with cheek-kissing; others recalled the fabled Joe Namath-Suzy Kolber sideline mess; things were said, jokes were made.
Now, the cheek kiss is a thing ’round some parts, but with more finely tuned technique. Take the Toronto Raptors’ mascot, who approached celebrity Raptors-Wizards game attendee Rachel McAdams during an arena spotlight yesterday. Granted, a fuzzy exterior buffered McAdams and the sweaty man underneath, but still: going with a side-angled, peripherally visible approach, he bestowed gifts before emphasizing a hug. Only then did a brief fuzzy snout kiss/face rub follow, hardly the focal point of the encounter. And so she was awkwardly delighted and embraced the attention.
- Jamaal Charles Sets NFL Record in Chiefs' Blowout Over the Raiders
- Have The 49ers Been Validated?
- Adrian Peterson Headlines Wave Of Injuries
- LeBron James: The NBA's Next Rapper