- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Honey Badger Don’t Care That He Likely Isn’t A First-Round Pick. His NFL Draft After-Party Invitations Claim He Already Is One. (UPDATE)
Tyrann Mathieu is going to be selected in the 2013 NFL Draft. He’s working on “recovering” from marijuana use, which basically means he has to convince teams he won’t get arrested or suspended in the NFL. He by no means appears to be a bad guy, but these “character concerns” will plague him, as will his diminutive size. Read this recent ESPN story on his road back; it’s sad, but encouraging.
But whether or not he’s “back” or “recovered” or whatever bullshit word you’d like to use for a college student who really liked smoking weed, he is still a cocky, electric athlete that was nicknamed the Honey Badger (though he prefers Tyrannosaurus Rex or Mr. Chaos). This means that he don’t care that every mock draft I’ve ever seen has him being selected outside of the first round. He don’t care so much that he’s having an after-party for the draft, and on the invitation, it says that he’s a first round pick. This makes no sense, but it is on Instagram, and it is funny.
Mock drafts aren’t especially accurate, so it’s possible Honey Badger do care, and Honey Badger do have some inside info on Honey Badger’s eventual draft position. But more likely, Tyrannosaurus Rex just bein’ cocky and gonna get his hopes crushed. We hope you still enjoy your party, Tyrann, and we hope you “get better” and succeed.
UPDATE: Honey Badger cares that people have been saying this was his idea. He says he didn’t approve it.
I didn’t say i was going 1st round.. I Did not approve that part of the flyer…
— Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) April 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- tyrann mathieu
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers