- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Johnny Who? Texas A&M Cruises Against South Carolina
- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
V. Stiviano Goes On 20/20, Unleashes Hurricane Of Bizarre Statements
When your reconstituted name contains a permanent abbreviation, you shouldn’t expect people to take you seriously. The same goes for people who call themselves “Silly rabbit” on a 20/20 interview with Barbra Walters.
Newsflash: V. Stiviano, the woman who recorded Donald Sterling, has a screw loose.
“I’m Mr. Sterling’s right hand arm man…his silly rabbit.”
We’ll let you decide what to take away from this interview, but we’re not putting much faith in the stuff she’s saying, seeing as Stiviano (or V. or whatever) carries herself like a 13-year-old doing an impression of an adult.
At one point, she makes the point that, despite arguing with Sterling on record about his racist positions, he is, in fact, not a racist.
Barbra Walters: Is Donald Sterling a racist?
V. Stiviano: No, I don’t believe that in my heart.
Barbra Walters: Have you heard him say derogatory things about other races?
V. Stiviano: Yes.
Barbra Walters: Don’t those sound racist to you?
V. Stiviano: I think the things he says are not what he feels.
Um, ok. So why did you sell the recording to the media? Because you were bored? Was this a joke? Is this a ploy to get attention? Is this a trick?
Silly rabbit — tricks are for kids.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence