- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
VIDEO: Ron Artest Crashes Into Fan, Fan Spills Drink Everywhere
The Los Angeles Lakers are, as of this moment, demolishing the San Antonio Spurs, stretching their lead into the 30s as of the third quarter. And as it turns out, even the Spurs’ fans aren’t safe from an all-out Laker blitz.
The Lakers’ Ron Artest was chasing a loose ball when he ran into two fans sitting in the first row. And not only was one of the fans not looking up at the time of impact, but he was holding a coffee. Needless to say, the beverage had no chance up against the 6-7, 260-pound Artest:
And unfortunately for the fan, his shirt didn’t have much chance against the coffee, either. It could have been worse, though – he got a towel to dry off, some TV face time in an interview shortly after the incident, and, according to him, a free t-shirt.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai