- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Look At That! Vince Carter Still Has Some Hops Left In Him
It’s been some time since we’ve looked at Vince Carter as the same guy who won the 2000 NBA Slam Dunk Contest and who absolutely embarrassed the one-time New York Knicks 7-footer Frederic Weis by jumping over him. Sadly, those days are long gone.
Last night, however, Carter made us long for those “Air Canada” days when he actually got up and dunked on New Orleans Hornets big man Emeka Okafor. The dunk wasn’t nearly as spectacular as the Weis one from the 2000 Olympics, but considering as it’s been quite some time since we’ve seen Carter get up and over a loaf of bread, it was definitely an eye-opening moment. Take a look:
“Oooohhhh!” Again, this may not be the most spectacular dunk you’ll see all week, but seeing as it moved Carter’s teammate Delonte West enough to a point where he nearly lost his mind, it’s just one of those moments where we have to sit back and long for the days of “Half-Man, Half-Amazing.”
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?