- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
NBA Announcer’s Blazer Is “What Killed All Those Birds In Arkansas”
The New York Knicks commentator, who was somewhat of a fashion icon during his playing days, was sporting a camouflage blazer on Tuesday that was…something. On Tuesday, instead of looking Super Fly, he looked more like he was wearing what “killed all those birds in Arkansas.” Ouch.
Clyde has always been known for his way with words (he often sounds like he has a dictionary open in front of him during games), and his way with clothes. But after Tuesday night’s debacle, as much as it pains us to say it, his sartorial sense may be slipping.
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports
- Kate Upton's Hottest Shots Yet
- 9 Epic Knock Out GIFs
- Michael Phelps Rebounds with Notorious Hollywood Waitress