- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Warriors, T-Wolves May Be Closing In On Klay Thompson-For-Kevin Love Deal, Says Report
Golden State is willing to part with Klay Thompson, according to ESPN, and is in talks with the Timberwolves to trade him for Kevin Love. Huh, never saw that coming. And there are other players involved, of course — but this is the blockbuster all of you fans of indoor sports have been waiting for today.
The Wolves are at the door, so to speak.
ESPN reports that a proposed trade of Klay Thompson and David Lee to Minnesota for Kevin Love, Kevin Martin, J.J. Barea, and a pick, is in the works.
The teams are still in the process of exchanging various trade proposals that would put other players into the deal, sources said. ESPN’s Chris Broussard reports that one scenario being discussed is the Wolves acquiring Thompson and Lee for Love, Martin, J.J. Barea and Minnesota’s 13th pick.
ESPN’s initial source is a pretty good one. Thompson’s father Mychal, a Lakers radio analyst, broke the news today on ESPN LA 710 AM.
That the Warriors are willing to give up Steph Curry’s Wonder Twin is surprising to me, but I’m not rookie coach Steve Kerr, who obviously has big eyes for Love. And Martin is a good choice to replace Thompson’s shot chart numbers. It’s all speculation at this point, and remember, the Bulls could still be a player in the Love talks. But it looks like Golden State is making a serious bid to get to the next level of the playoffs.
- Filed Under:
- Kevin Love
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts