- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Warriors, T-Wolves May Be Closing In On Klay Thompson-For-Kevin Love Deal, Says Report
Golden State is willing to part with Klay Thompson, according to ESPN, and is in talks with the Timberwolves to trade him for Kevin Love. Huh, never saw that coming. And there are other players involved, of course — but this is the blockbuster all of you fans of indoor sports have been waiting for today.
The Wolves are at the door, so to speak.
ESPN reports that a proposed trade of Klay Thompson and David Lee to Minnesota for Kevin Love, Kevin Martin, J.J. Barea, and a pick, is in the works.
The teams are still in the process of exchanging various trade proposals that would put other players into the deal, sources said. ESPN’s Chris Broussard reports that one scenario being discussed is the Wolves acquiring Thompson and Lee for Love, Martin, J.J. Barea and Minnesota’s 13th pick.
ESPN’s initial source is a pretty good one. Thompson’s father Mychal, a Lakers radio analyst, broke the news today on ESPN LA 710 AM.
That the Warriors are willing to give up Steph Curry’s Wonder Twin is surprising to me, but I’m not rookie coach Steve Kerr, who obviously has big eyes for Love. And Martin is a good choice to replace Thompson’s shot chart numbers. It’s all speculation at this point, and remember, the Bulls could still be a player in the Love talks. But it looks like Golden State is making a serious bid to get to the next level of the playoffs.
- Filed Under:
- Kevin Love
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?