- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Blake Griffin Dunks On The Miami Heat, Then Stares Them Down Menacingly
With 4:32 left in the game, Chalmers, the 6-foot-2 Miami guard, started yapping in the face of the much bigger Griffin. The forward’s jaw didn’t seem to move much. Instead he just stared back at Chalmers until the pair drew a double technical.
Los Angeles Clippers veteran Baron Davis pulled his teammate aside to try to calm him down, and I’m guessing he said something like: “Relax kid. I’m gonna get you the ball down low, and you can just take your aggression out on the rim.” Because on the following play, the best dunker in the league did exactly what you would expect him to do.
Davis threw him the ball down low, and he went under Wade as the guard fruitlessly tried to swat the ball away. Griffin then slammed the ball home, and proceeded to bring the house down.
Oh, and he also included an icy-cold staredown for Chalmers on his way back to the bench. Even the announcers couldn’t hold back on the excitement. “Look where he comes from,” one announcer said. “Under Wade and over the rest of ‘em.”
Meanwhile, Griffin finished with 24 points, 14 rebounds and 6 assists as the Clippers put an end to Miami’s 13-game road winning streak. Watch below:
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot