- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
WATCH: Blake Griffin’s Armpit Almost Hit The Rim On This Dunk
Another game for the Los Angeles Clippers means another alley-oop dunk for Blake Griffin and another loss for the Clips. This particular slam may not even be Blake’s best effort of the week (and looks effortless for him), as do the double-doubles (17 straight) he’s putting up on a nightly basis.
On last night’s Knicks telecast, announcer Mike Breen tried to sell the fact that New York’s standout rookie, Landry Fields, deserves some consideration for the Rookie of the Year award. Um, no. Landry Fields is a great player (his diverse stat lines make him indispensable in fantasy basketball) but Blake Griffin is…beastly. Hand him the award now.
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Arlovski is Back with Latest MMA Rankings
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence