- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
WATCH: Blake Griffin’s Armpit Almost Hit The Rim On This Dunk
Another game for the Los Angeles Clippers means another alley-oop dunk for Blake Griffin and another loss for the Clips. This particular slam may not even be Blake’s best effort of the week (and looks effortless for him), as do the double-doubles (17 straight) he’s putting up on a nightly basis.
On last night’s Knicks telecast, announcer Mike Breen tried to sell the fact that New York’s standout rookie, Landry Fields, deserves some consideration for the Rookie of the Year award. Um, no. Landry Fields is a great player (his diverse stat lines make him indispensable in fantasy basketball) but Blake Griffin is…beastly. Hand him the award now.
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World