- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
WATCH: Blake Griffin’s Armpit Almost Hit The Rim On This Dunk
Another game for the Los Angeles Clippers means another alley-oop dunk for Blake Griffin and another loss for the Clips. This particular slam may not even be Blake’s best effort of the week (and looks effortless for him), as do the double-doubles (17 straight) he’s putting up on a nightly basis.
On last night’s Knicks telecast, announcer Mike Breen tried to sell the fact that New York’s standout rookie, Landry Fields, deserves some consideration for the Rookie of the Year award. Um, no. Landry Fields is a great player (his diverse stat lines make him indispensable in fantasy basketball) but Blake Griffin is…beastly. Hand him the award now.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?