- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
WATCH: Blake Griffin’s Armpit Almost Hit The Rim On This Dunk
Another game for the Los Angeles Clippers means another alley-oop dunk for Blake Griffin and another loss for the Clips. This particular slam may not even be Blake’s best effort of the week (and looks effortless for him), as do the double-doubles (17 straight) he’s putting up on a nightly basis.
On last night’s Knicks telecast, announcer Mike Breen tried to sell the fact that New York’s standout rookie, Landry Fields, deserves some consideration for the Rookie of the Year award. Um, no. Landry Fields is a great player (his diverse stat lines make him indispensable in fantasy basketball) but Blake Griffin is…beastly. Hand him the award now.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts