- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch James Harden Five-Hole A Pass Through Spencer Hawes
En route to a comfortable 125-103 Rockets victory over the 76ers, James Harden made Spencer Hawes look downright silly. Not that making Spencer Hawes look silly is a difficult thing to do, but this was particularly impressive. And since we’re short on five-holes with no hockey around, this Harden backdoor pass to Greg Smith should get your juices flowing.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts