- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch Kobe Bryant Score His 30,000th Point
Not much is going right in Lakerland these days, but here’s a small ray of light. As expected, Kobe Bryant notched his 30,000th NBA point tonight against the New Orleans Hornets (they’re still the Hornets, right?). He became only the fifth player to reach the milestone, joining Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, and Wilt Chamberlain in the esteemed club.
The Black Mamba was also the youngest to ever achieve the feat, as he is the only one of the bunch to enter the NBA straight out of high school. Still, in spite of the bonus years, this is an impressive feat nonetheless. Think of it this way: Three more baseball players have hit 600 home runs in the MLB than basketball players have scored 30,000 points in the NBA.
Congrats to you, Kobe. Now go take control of your team, these guys are up to no good.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed