- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Watch Kobe Bryant Score His 30,000th Point
Not much is going right in Lakerland these days, but here’s a small ray of light. As expected, Kobe Bryant notched his 30,000th NBA point tonight against the New Orleans Hornets (they’re still the Hornets, right?). He became only the fifth player to reach the milestone, joining Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, and Wilt Chamberlain in the esteemed club.
The Black Mamba was also the youngest to ever achieve the feat, as he is the only one of the bunch to enter the NBA straight out of high school. Still, in spite of the bonus years, this is an impressive feat nonetheless. Think of it this way: Three more baseball players have hit 600 home runs in the MLB than basketball players have scored 30,000 points in the NBA.
Congrats to you, Kobe. Now go take control of your team, these guys are up to no good.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'