- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch Kobe Bryant Score His 30,000th Point
Not much is going right in Lakerland these days, but here’s a small ray of light. As expected, Kobe Bryant notched his 30,000th NBA point tonight against the New Orleans Hornets (they’re still the Hornets, right?). He became only the fifth player to reach the milestone, joining Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, and Wilt Chamberlain in the esteemed club.
The Black Mamba was also the youngest to ever achieve the feat, as he is the only one of the bunch to enter the NBA straight out of high school. Still, in spite of the bonus years, this is an impressive feat nonetheless. Think of it this way: Three more baseball players have hit 600 home runs in the MLB than basketball players have scored 30,000 points in the NBA.
Congrats to you, Kobe. Now go take control of your team, these guys are up to no good.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story