- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch Kobe Bryant Score His 30,000th Point
Not much is going right in Lakerland these days, but here’s a small ray of light. As expected, Kobe Bryant notched his 30,000th NBA point tonight against the New Orleans Hornets (they’re still the Hornets, right?). He became only the fifth player to reach the milestone, joining Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, and Wilt Chamberlain in the esteemed club.
The Black Mamba was also the youngest to ever achieve the feat, as he is the only one of the bunch to enter the NBA straight out of high school. Still, in spite of the bonus years, this is an impressive feat nonetheless. Think of it this way: Three more baseball players have hit 600 home runs in the MLB than basketball players have scored 30,000 points in the NBA.
Congrats to you, Kobe. Now go take control of your team, these guys are up to no good.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World