- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Watch Kobe Bryant Score His 30,000th Point
Not much is going right in Lakerland these days, but here’s a small ray of light. As expected, Kobe Bryant notched his 30,000th NBA point tonight against the New Orleans Hornets (they’re still the Hornets, right?). He became only the fifth player to reach the milestone, joining Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, and Wilt Chamberlain in the esteemed club.
The Black Mamba was also the youngest to ever achieve the feat, as he is the only one of the bunch to enter the NBA straight out of high school. Still, in spite of the bonus years, this is an impressive feat nonetheless. Think of it this way: Three more baseball players have hit 600 home runs in the MLB than basketball players have scored 30,000 points in the NBA.
Congrats to you, Kobe. Now go take control of your team, these guys are up to no good.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce