- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
WATCH: Miami Heat Introduce LeBron And Bosh, Secure Spot As Most Hated Team In America
“Yes We Did,” was the slogan used for the Miami Heat’s “Three Kings Party,” the introduction of LeBron James, Chris Bosh, and (allow me to re-introduce myself) Dwyane Wade to Miami fans.
Understated would not be the right way to describe the festivities.
The trio arrived on a forklift after a two-minute intro video and tons of smoke was dispersed throughout the arena. They then stood at the top of the entrance ramp, chests puffed out, lapping up the attention while the PA announcer called out their names Michael Buffer-style.
If it sounds like a WWF entrance, that’s because it’s exactly what it looked like. After essentially holding an hour-long “fuck you, Cleveland!” special on ESPN, crushing the hopes of millions of people in Ohio, it would have been a great idea to tone it down a bit when being introduced by his new team.
Instead, we get this, the equivalent of a newly-divorced man releasing a sex tape with his hot new girlfriend, knowing full well his family is going to see it.
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather