- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch Paul George Complete A Routine Reverse-360-Between-The-Legs-Windmill Dunk
LeBron James first tweeted about a Paul George dunk in Shanghai yesterday morning, and now we have video. If you didn’t already know, Paul George is a ridiculous athlete. Well, George decided to use that athleticism to wow a bunch of Chinese fans with an insane dunk.
Here’s LeBron James’ description: “The homie @King24George got crazy bounce. Just saw him reverse 360 b/t the legs windmill at the Nike FOS in Shanghai. No warmup #sick.” That’s like nine dunks in one. And it’s not a lie, either, as George actually does all of these things. Honestly, you’ll have to watch the dunk multiple times to catch everything, because there’s no slow-mo replay. WHAT A BAD YOUTUBE USER.
Just watch the video and feel bad about yourself.
UPDATE: Better video, via IAMAGM, including the warmup dunk.
- Filed Under:
- paul george
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World