- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch Paul George Complete A Routine Reverse-360-Between-The-Legs-Windmill Dunk
LeBron James first tweeted about a Paul George dunk in Shanghai yesterday morning, and now we have video. If you didn’t already know, Paul George is a ridiculous athlete. Well, George decided to use that athleticism to wow a bunch of Chinese fans with an insane dunk.
Here’s LeBron James’ description: “The homie @King24George got crazy bounce. Just saw him reverse 360 b/t the legs windmill at the Nike FOS in Shanghai. No warmup #sick.” That’s like nine dunks in one. And it’s not a lie, either, as George actually does all of these things. Honestly, you’ll have to watch the dunk multiple times to catch everything, because there’s no slow-mo replay. WHAT A BAD YOUTUBE USER.
Just watch the video and feel bad about yourself.
UPDATE: Better video, via IAMAGM, including the warmup dunk.
- Filed Under:
- paul george
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?