- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Watch Paul George Complete A Routine Reverse-360-Between-The-Legs-Windmill Dunk
LeBron James first tweeted about a Paul George dunk in Shanghai yesterday morning, and now we have video. If you didn’t already know, Paul George is a ridiculous athlete. Well, George decided to use that athleticism to wow a bunch of Chinese fans with an insane dunk.
Here’s LeBron James’ description: “The homie @King24George got crazy bounce. Just saw him reverse 360 b/t the legs windmill at the Nike FOS in Shanghai. No warmup #sick.” That’s like nine dunks in one. And it’s not a lie, either, as George actually does all of these things. Honestly, you’ll have to watch the dunk multiple times to catch everything, because there’s no slow-mo replay. WHAT A BAD YOUTUBE USER.
Just watch the video and feel bad about yourself.
UPDATE: Better video, via IAMAGM, including the warmup dunk.
- Filed Under:
- paul george
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce