- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch Paul George Complete A Routine Reverse-360-Between-The-Legs-Windmill Dunk
LeBron James first tweeted about a Paul George dunk in Shanghai yesterday morning, and now we have video. If you didn’t already know, Paul George is a ridiculous athlete. Well, George decided to use that athleticism to wow a bunch of Chinese fans with an insane dunk.
Here’s LeBron James’ description: “The homie @King24George got crazy bounce. Just saw him reverse 360 b/t the legs windmill at the Nike FOS in Shanghai. No warmup #sick.” That’s like nine dunks in one. And it’s not a lie, either, as George actually does all of these things. Honestly, you’ll have to watch the dunk multiple times to catch everything, because there’s no slow-mo replay. WHAT A BAD YOUTUBE USER.
Just watch the video and feel bad about yourself.
UPDATE: Better video, via IAMAGM, including the warmup dunk.
- Filed Under:
- paul george
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story