- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
What Do You Think Jordan Crawford Said To Carmelo Anthony After The Game?
The Celtics managed to beat the Knicks last night without a single tangible contribution from
scrub bench player Jordan Crawford. After not playing a single minute of Game 5, Crawford was looking for a way to make his mark, so he went up to Carmelo Anthony and did… something not nice. Though we can’t know for sure what he said, we have a pretty good idea.
After the buzzer sounded, Crawford — still wearing his warmups, having not needed to take them off at any point that night — walked past Melo and shouted in his face. A scrum ensued:
Player of the game: Jordan Crawford vine.co/v/bQq7zdjqpBw
— Paint Ur Face Clown! (@EnjoyY0self) May 2, 2013
First of all, let’s give thanks that Quentin Richardson was there to break things up. I knew the Knicks signed him for a reason!
Now, let’s take a stab at what Crawford said. It looks an awful lot like “That motherfucker fucked your wife,” probably in reference to Kevin “Your Wife Tastes Like Honey Nut Cheerios” Garnett.
Maybe it was…
Amanda Byner fumbling life.
— Jeb Lund (@Mobute) May 2, 2013
…though that wouldn’t make much sense. What do you think? It looked disrespectful, in some way.
Anthony, for his part, didn’t want to talk about it afterwards:
“I’m not thinking about Jordan Crawford right now, not at this point, I’ll tell you that,” Anthony said. “I don’t even think he deserves for you to be typing (about him) right now.”
Good call. Game 6 is Friday.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story