- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
What Happened Last Night: Lakers Lose Again, Knicks Beat Heat, Harden Keeps Rolling
We have officially entered my favorite time of the year, friends: the NBA season. Not only do I love the NBA, but I also love using any excuse to stay inside and avoid social contact with other humans. So imagine my delight in having a built-in excuse to stay indoors for the next eight months. While you were out party-rocking last night, here’s all the hot NBA action you missed.
Lakers lose the Battle of Los Angeles to Clippers, drop to 0-3
That’s right, the “four Hall-of-Famers in the starting lineup” Lakers are now 0-3 after losing to the Clippers last night, 105-95. Kobe Bryant’s 40 points (on just 23 shots) weren’t enough as the Clippers turned the Lakers’ 20 turnovers into 25 points and rode a typically-dominant performance from point guard Chris Paul (18 points, 15 assists, 6 rebounds, 3 steals, just 1 turnover) to victory.
Knicks give post-Sandy New York a boost, blow out the Heat
I don’t typically root for the Knicks, but this one felt good. The Knicks rode the hot hands of pretty much everyone besides Carmelo Anthony (who had 30 points, but on 10-28 shooting) to a 104-84 victory over the “I don’t want to be here” Miami Heat.
James Harden continues to roll, pours in career-high 45 against Atlanta
In his first game after being traded to Houston, Harden had 37 points on 25 shots, 12 assists, 6 rebounds, and 4 steals. He kept rolling last night against Atlanta with 45 points on just 19 shots to go with 7 rebounds in a 109-102 win over the Hawks. Harden is playing out of his mind right now, and considering he’s currently shooting 200 points above his career shooting percentage, when he comes down to Earth, it’s going to be messy. Until then:
All statistics via ESPN.com
- WWE Diva AJ Shows Some Skin
- Guess Who's Dating Paulina Gretzky
- Canelo Alvarez Hasn't Cooked Enough For Floyd Mayweather
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager