- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
The Spurs were utterly dominant all season, and it’s not just because they have future Hall of Famers in Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili, and rising stars in Kawhi Leonard and Danny Green, and great role players like Boris Diaw and Marco Belinelli, and so on. It’s not even because they have one of the greatest coaches ever in Gregg Popovich — although, the following stat is mostly thanks to his genius.
This is why the Spurs are such a great team:
The Spurs will be the first team since the ABA-NBA merger not to have a single player average 30 minutes per game.
— Kevin Pelton (@kpelton) April 15, 2014
Everybody carries some of the load, and this unprecedented effort resulted in the best record in the league. On the other hand, the Pacers have four guys (plus the late arriving Evan Turner) averaging over 30 minutes a game, and some people think the reason for their late-season slump is the team is out of gas.
Oh, also, the Spurs took a team selfie. Friends!
- Filed Under:
- San Antonio Spurs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts