- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Will I Am Will Not Stop Molesting Our Biggest Sporting Events With His Terrible Music (VIDEO)
I’m sorry if you are a fan of The Black Eyed Peas. No Seriously. I’m sorry. For you.
Intros to major sporting events never are very good. They’re generally some permutation of a Jock Jams anthem and a benign artist that doesn’t evoke a whole lot of ire.
Well, I’m evoking ire. In a song that completely rips off Daft Punk’s oft-ripped-off “Harder Better Faster”, Will I Am, or whatever his name is, can be seen dancing with the NBA’s finest. A real embodiment of power: getting NBA stars to wiggle their butts. What this basically boils down to, is a league sanctioned Harlem Shake video. Remember these?
Someone explain why actual hip hop doesn’t make it’s way into NBA promos? Ever heard of Jay-Z? Ugh. At least play something that gets me pumped up for basketball, not remind me of the lousy playlist at the gym. Although, after his HOT 97 misstep, Jiggaman may be omitted from league sponsored content for a while.
- Filed Under:
- NBA Playoffs
- Kobe Bryant Not Interested in Playing for Mike D'Antoni Next Season
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot