- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
With Or Without The NBA, Kobe Bryant Will Still Hit Game-Winning Shots
With the NBA in full lockout mode, the players are looking for any semblance of meaningful competition, and that showed as many players have been competing in Los Angeles’ Drew League over this summer.
The league has already provided a good amount of fodder for the blogosphere, whether it’s been Kevin Durant‘s thunderous off-the-backboard dunk or Michael Beasley guaranteeing wins for games that he wouldn’t wind up participating in.
But no moment at the Los-Angeles-based league made us fear a potential season-ending lockout more than the game-winner that Lakers’ star Kobe Bryant hit yesterday.
Everything about the shot was vintage Kobe, from the way there was never any doubt to who was taking the shot, to the way that he fearlessly attacked Thunder guard James Harden.
And as for that celebration. We’re pretty sure we’ve seen that before too.
- New York Yankees Sign OF Jacoby Ellsbury to Big Contract
- 22 Things You Didn't Know About Peyton Manning
- Kobe Defends His Massive Extension With The Lakers
- Top Waiver Wire Pickups Headed Into Fantasy Playoffs