- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Holy S%&@, Look At This Yao Ming Wedding Cake
Recently, a married Houston couple by the names of Jacqui Vivanco and Mike Hertlein had a special cake made for their big day in the shape of former Houston Rockets center Yao Ming.
The cake itself was made by “Charm City Cakes” in Baltimore, Maryland and if that store name seems familiar, that’s the same place made famous on the hit Food Network show, “Ace of Cakes” that ran on television from 2006-2011.
A Dwight Howard cake would taste like expired baby food.
- Filed Under:
- Yao Ming
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion