- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Holy S%&@, Look At This Yao Ming Wedding Cake
Recently, a married Houston couple by the names of Jacqui Vivanco and Mike Hertlein had a special cake made for their big day in the shape of former Houston Rockets center Yao Ming.
The cake itself was made by “Charm City Cakes” in Baltimore, Maryland and if that store name seems familiar, that’s the same place made famous on the hit Food Network show, “Ace of Cakes” that ran on television from 2006-2011.
A Dwight Howard cake would taste like expired baby food.
- Filed Under:
- Yao Ming
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?