- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Holy S%&@, Look At This Yao Ming Wedding Cake
Recently, a married Houston couple by the names of Jacqui Vivanco and Mike Hertlein had a special cake made for their big day in the shape of former Houston Rockets center Yao Ming.
The cake itself was made by “Charm City Cakes” in Baltimore, Maryland and if that store name seems familiar, that’s the same place made famous on the hit Food Network show, “Ace of Cakes” that ran on television from 2006-2011.
A Dwight Howard cake would taste like expired baby food.
- Filed Under:
- Yao Ming
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story