- NBA Fan Fights Still In Preseason Mode
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Jeremy Lin Posed As An Adidas Employee In Taiwan Over The Summer
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 8
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Holy S%&@, Look At This Yao Ming Wedding Cake
Recently, a married Houston couple by the names of Jacqui Vivanco and Mike Hertlein had a special cake made for their big day in the shape of former Houston Rockets center Yao Ming.
The cake itself was made by “Charm City Cakes” in Baltimore, Maryland and if that store name seems familiar, that’s the same place made famous on the hit Food Network show, “Ace of Cakes” that ran on television from 2006-2011.
A Dwight Howard cake would taste like expired baby food.
- Filed Under:
- Yao Ming
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts