- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Holy S%&@, Look At This Yao Ming Wedding Cake
Recently, a married Houston couple by the names of Jacqui Vivanco and Mike Hertlein had a special cake made for their big day in the shape of former Houston Rockets center Yao Ming.
The cake itself was made by “Charm City Cakes” in Baltimore, Maryland and if that store name seems familiar, that’s the same place made famous on the hit Food Network show, “Ace of Cakes” that ran on television from 2006-2011.
A Dwight Howard cake would taste like expired baby food.
- Filed Under:
- Yao Ming
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story