- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
You Can Rent Lamar Odom’s Insane Miami Mansion For $17,000 A Month
Free agent and possible drug addict Lamar Odom has just the place for you, provided you can pay $17,000 a month for it. If playing in the NBA again isn’t in the cards for Odom, renting out his huge mansion in suburban Miami might suffice as a means for supporting his lifestyle — whatever that means nowadays — for the foreseeable future.
Odom purchased the palatial pad back in 2009 for $3 million, though he ended up signing with the Lakers that year rather than the Heat. At 8,600 square feet of living space — which includes a billiards room, movie theater, wet bar, pool, master suite with Jacuzzi tub, combination basketball-tennis court and patio with summer kitchen — whoever takes over the property will be getting their money’s worth.
Bonus rumor: Alex Rodriguez may have once owned this place (unconfirmed, but still something you can say to your friends as you stroll around the grounds, drinking glacier water from the skull of a dinosaur, or however rich people hydrate themselves).
Take a look:
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed