- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
You Can Rent Lamar Odom’s Insane Miami Mansion For $17,000 A Month
Free agent and possible drug addict Lamar Odom has just the place for you, provided you can pay $17,000 a month for it. If playing in the NBA again isn’t in the cards for Odom, renting out his huge mansion in suburban Miami might suffice as a means for supporting his lifestyle — whatever that means nowadays — for the foreseeable future.
Odom purchased the palatial pad back in 2009 for $3 million, though he ended up signing with the Lakers that year rather than the Heat. At 8,600 square feet of living space — which includes a billiards room, movie theater, wet bar, pool, master suite with Jacuzzi tub, combination basketball-tennis court and patio with summer kitchen — whoever takes over the property will be getting their money’s worth.
Bonus rumor: Alex Rodriguez may have once owned this place (unconfirmed, but still something you can say to your friends as you stroll around the grounds, drinking glacier water from the skull of a dinosaur, or however rich people hydrate themselves).
Take a look:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts