- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Your New Favorite Twitter Account: Wiz Win Last Night?
Because going to NBA.com or ESPN.com is too exhausting, here is your one-stop-shop for all your Washington Wizards needs. Not like you’ll need to check whether or not they won or lost any given basketball game they play, but this Twitter account is succinct, efficient, and will probably enjoy very little creativity going forward. Its lone tweet so far:
— Wiz Win Last Night? (@DidTheWizWin) November 20, 2012
For the sake of bringing you up to speed, since the account wasn’t created at the start of the season, you can go ahead and multiply that tweet nine-fold. The Wiz are 0-9, the only winless team remaining in The Association. They have the worst offense in the league, are the worst shooting team in the league, and their star player John Wall hasn’t played a single game yet this season.
“I’m soooooooooo dumb”-Randy Wittman
But we could’ve told you they were screwed, right? Here was one telling excerpt from our Wizards preview:
It’s hard to overstate how bad Randy Wittman is at coaching basketball players. His lifetime record? 118-238. His best finish? Fourth place with the Timberwolves in the Northwest in 2006-07 and again in the Southeast last year with the Wizards. He took over as the interim coach in both seasons and has never not finished in last place when coaching a team a full 82 games.
And here’s what Wittman said after the team’s ninth straight loss to start the season:
“I might be dumb.”
And there it is.
- If World Cup Countries Were College Football Teams
- The 5 Most Hazardous Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?