- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Your New Favorite Twitter Account: Wiz Win Last Night?
Because going to NBA.com or ESPN.com is too exhausting, here is your one-stop-shop for all your Washington Wizards needs. Not like you’ll need to check whether or not they won or lost any given basketball game they play, but this Twitter account is succinct, efficient, and will probably enjoy very little creativity going forward. Its lone tweet so far:
— Wiz Win Last Night? (@DidTheWizWin) November 20, 2012
For the sake of bringing you up to speed, since the account wasn’t created at the start of the season, you can go ahead and multiply that tweet nine-fold. The Wiz are 0-9, the only winless team remaining in The Association. They have the worst offense in the league, are the worst shooting team in the league, and their star player John Wall hasn’t played a single game yet this season.
“I’m soooooooooo dumb”-Randy Wittman
But we could’ve told you they were screwed, right? Here was one telling excerpt from our Wizards preview:
It’s hard to overstate how bad Randy Wittman is at coaching basketball players. His lifetime record? 118-238. His best finish? Fourth place with the Timberwolves in the Northwest in 2006-07 and again in the Southeast last year with the Wizards. He took over as the interim coach in both seasons and has never not finished in last place when coaching a team a full 82 games.
And here’s what Wittman said after the team’s ninth straight loss to start the season:
“I might be dumb.”
And there it is.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story