- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Head-Above-The-Rim Is The Dunk Of The Year So Far, And Perhaps Forever (VIDEO and GIF!)
THIS DUNK IS RI-DAMN-DICULOUS.
I am the biggest dunk-downer of all-time, constantly being disappointed by “SICK dunks” my friends show me. As a result, I don’t often post dunk videos.
But Javonte Douglas of Central Florida has impressed even the least impressionable, with this ridunkulous head-over-the-rim slam.
Anyone topping that? Good luck, Andrew Wiggins.
(Oh, and here’s a GIF.)
ALSO CHECK OUT: A documentary on a 5-foot-5 dude who taught himself to dunk.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts