- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Never Ever Doubt The Rally Stack
Behold: we live in the era of the Rally Stack. Exactly how it works is shrouded in mystery, but the facts are these: the Oregon Ducks were down 8-6 in the ninth to Xavier on Saturday, before this player began having teammates stack their caps upon his head. Powered by the Rally Stack, the Ducks came back to tie it, and they eventually won, 11-8, in 10 innings.
Seems to be catching on …
— WestBound n Down (@WstCoast_Johnny) June 1, 2014
— Busted Coverage (@bustedcoverage) June 1, 2014
— Brandon Cavanaugh (@eightlaces) June 1, 2014
- Filed Under:
- oregon ducks
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts