- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Never Ever Doubt The Rally Stack
Behold: we live in the era of the Rally Stack. Exactly how it works is shrouded in mystery, but the facts are these: the Oregon Ducks were down 8-6 in the ninth to Xavier on Saturday, before this player began having teammates stack their caps upon his head. Powered by the Rally Stack, the Ducks came back to tie it, and they eventually won, 11-8, in 10 innings.
Seems to be catching on …
— WestBound n Down (@WstCoast_Johnny) June 1, 2014
— Busted Coverage (@bustedcoverage) June 1, 2014
— Brandon Cavanaugh (@eightlaces) June 1, 2014
- Filed Under:
- oregon ducks
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts