- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Never Ever Doubt The Rally Stack
Behold: we live in the era of the Rally Stack. Exactly how it works is shrouded in mystery, but the facts are these: the Oregon Ducks were down 8-6 in the ninth to Xavier on Saturday, before this player began having teammates stack their caps upon his head. Powered by the Rally Stack, the Ducks came back to tie it, and they eventually won, 11-8, in 10 innings.
Seems to be catching on …
— WestBound n Down (@WstCoast_Johnny) June 1, 2014
— Busted Coverage (@bustedcoverage) June 1, 2014
— Brandon Cavanaugh (@eightlaces) June 1, 2014
- Filed Under:
- oregon ducks
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts