- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
20 Evil Mascots Of The NCAA Tournament
Ah, March Madness. A time for brackets. A time for buzzer-beaters. A time for mascots that look like they want to murder you. Seriously, mascot designers of Division 1 schools: Is it a prerequisite for a mascot to look like it wants to climb through my window at night and stab me, repeatedly? Seriously.
Then there’s NC State’s mascot, Mr. Wuf, who just looks like he wants to have a little fun…
Why can’t you all be more like Mr. Wuf?
Photos via Getty, DW Hoops.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Questions for UFC Fighter Chris Weidman
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'