- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
20 Evil Mascots Of The NCAA Tournament
Ah, March Madness. A time for brackets. A time for buzzer-beaters. A time for mascots that look like they want to murder you. Seriously, mascot designers of Division 1 schools: Is it a prerequisite for a mascot to look like it wants to climb through my window at night and stab me, repeatedly? Seriously.
Then there’s NC State’s mascot, Mr. Wuf, who just looks like he wants to have a little fun…
Why can’t you all be more like Mr. Wuf?
Photos via Getty, DW Hoops.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts