- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
20 Evil Mascots Of The NCAA Tournament
Ah, March Madness. A time for brackets. A time for buzzer-beaters. A time for mascots that look like they want to murder you. Seriously, mascot designers of Division 1 schools: Is it a prerequisite for a mascot to look like it wants to climb through my window at night and stab me, repeatedly? Seriously.
Then there’s NC State’s mascot, Mr. Wuf, who just looks like he wants to have a little fun…
Why can’t you all be more like Mr. Wuf?
Photos via Getty, DW Hoops.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao