- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
20 Evil Mascots Of The NCAA Tournament
Ah, March Madness. A time for brackets. A time for buzzer-beaters. A time for mascots that look like they want to murder you. Seriously, mascot designers of Division 1 schools: Is it a prerequisite for a mascot to look like it wants to climb through my window at night and stab me, repeatedly? Seriously.
Then there’s NC State’s mascot, Mr. Wuf, who just looks like he wants to have a little fun…
Why can’t you all be more like Mr. Wuf?
Photos via Getty, DW Hoops.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story