- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
20 Evil Mascots Of The NCAA Tournament
Ah, March Madness. A time for brackets. A time for buzzer-beaters. A time for mascots that look like they want to murder you. Seriously, mascot designers of Division 1 schools: Is it a prerequisite for a mascot to look like it wants to climb through my window at night and stab me, repeatedly? Seriously.
Then there’s NC State’s mascot, Mr. Wuf, who just looks like he wants to have a little fun…
Why can’t you all be more like Mr. Wuf?
Photos via Getty, DW Hoops.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap