- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Kentucky Senator Accidentally Trolled UK Fans By Using A Duke Clip In A Campaign Ad
Kentucky Senator Mitch McConnell has a new ad campaign. His team messed up and used (a very quick) clip of Duke celebrating its 2010 NCAA Tournament title rather than Kentucky’s from 2012. (Right after using a quick Louisville clip, which they got right.)
Politicians are morons, Exhibit 9359235839358983952039828520935809283. Fast forward to 1:05 if you’re anxious.
The campaign quickly spliced in a shot of Julius Randle and released the new version…
Between this mistake by McConnell, a Republican, and Louisville mayor Greg Fischer, a Democrat, proclaiming Friday “Cardinal Red Day,” it seems like both parties are determined to piss UK fans off.
UPDATE: The McConnell campaign had to pull the ad because it violated NCAA rules by showing a current player. Overall, just a bad day for them.
If there was a publicly released politician Wonderlic test, I would die a happy man.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Athletes We Don't Want to See in ESPN's Body Issue
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence