- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
A Kentucky Senator Accidentally Trolled UK Fans By Using A Duke Clip In A Campaign Ad
Kentucky Senator Mitch McConnell has a new ad campaign. His team messed up and used (a very quick) clip of Duke celebrating its 2010 NCAA Tournament title rather than Kentucky’s from 2012. (Right after using a quick Louisville clip, which they got right.)
Politicians are morons, Exhibit 9359235839358983952039828520935809283. Fast forward to 1:05 if you’re anxious.
The campaign quickly spliced in a shot of Julius Randle and released the new version…
Between this mistake by McConnell, a Republican, and Louisville mayor Greg Fischer, a Democrat, proclaiming Friday “Cardinal Red Day,” it seems like both parties are determined to piss UK fans off.
UPDATE: The McConnell campaign had to pull the ad because it violated NCAA rules by showing a current player. Overall, just a bad day for them.
If there was a publicly released politician Wonderlic test, I would die a happy man.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts