- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
A Kentucky Senator Accidentally Trolled UK Fans By Using A Duke Clip In A Campaign Ad
Kentucky Senator Mitch McConnell has a new ad campaign. His team messed up and used (a very quick) clip of Duke celebrating its 2010 NCAA Tournament title rather than Kentucky’s from 2012. (Right after using a quick Louisville clip, which they got right.)
Politicians are morons, Exhibit 9359235839358983952039828520935809283. Fast forward to 1:05 if you’re anxious.
The campaign quickly spliced in a shot of Julius Randle and released the new version…
Between this mistake by McConnell, a Republican, and Louisville mayor Greg Fischer, a Democrat, proclaiming Friday “Cardinal Red Day,” it seems like both parties are determined to piss UK fans off.
UPDATE: The McConnell campaign had to pull the ad because it violated NCAA rules by showing a current player. Overall, just a bad day for them.
If there was a publicly released politician Wonderlic test, I would die a happy man.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?