- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Aaron Harrison Still A Cold-Blooded Giant Killer, Shoots Kentucky Into The National Title Game
Kentucky’s Aaron Harrison hit yet another huge shot against another Big Ten team in the final seconds, launching a three to beat Wisconsin and send his ridiculously under-seeded team to the national championship.
Traevon Jackson had a chance to put Wisconsin up three after drawing a foul on a three-pointer, but he only made two free throws, setting up Harrison’s second epic winner in as many games:
This GIF, on repeat, forever:
Only one question remains (besides “Will Kentucky win the title and make this insane tattoo a reality?”): Does Aaron Harrison have the largest nuts in college basketball?
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?