- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Aaron Harrison Still A Cold-Blooded Giant Killer, Shoots Kentucky Into The National Title Game
Kentucky’s Aaron Harrison hit yet another huge shot against another Big Ten team in the final seconds, launching a three to beat Wisconsin and send his ridiculously under-seeded team to the national championship.
Traevon Jackson had a chance to put Wisconsin up three after drawing a foul on a three-pointer, but he only made two free throws, setting up Harrison’s second epic winner in as many games:
This GIF, on repeat, forever:
Only one question remains (besides “Will Kentucky win the title and make this insane tattoo a reality?”): Does Aaron Harrison have the largest nuts in college basketball?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier