- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Aaron Harrison Still A Cold-Blooded Giant Killer, Shoots Kentucky Into The National Title Game
Kentucky’s Aaron Harrison hit yet another huge shot against another Big Ten team in the final seconds, launching a three to beat Wisconsin and send his ridiculously under-seeded team to the national championship.
Traevon Jackson had a chance to put Wisconsin up three after drawing a foul on a three-pointer, but he only made two free throws, setting up Harrison’s second epic winner in as many games:
This GIF, on repeat, forever:
Only one question remains (besides “Will Kentucky win the title and make this insane tattoo a reality?”): Does Aaron Harrison have the largest nuts in college basketball?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts