- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Aaron Harrison Still A Cold-Blooded Giant Killer, Shoots Kentucky Into The National Title Game
Kentucky’s Aaron Harrison hit yet another huge shot against another Big Ten team in the final seconds, launching a three to beat Wisconsin and send his ridiculously under-seeded team to the national championship.
Traevon Jackson had a chance to put Wisconsin up three after drawing a foul on a three-pointer, but he only made two free throws, setting up Harrison’s second epic winner in as many games:
This GIF, on repeat, forever:
Only one question remains (besides “Will Kentucky win the title and make this insane tattoo a reality?”): Does Aaron Harrison have the largest nuts in college basketball?
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead