- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Alex Ovechkin Has Submitted The Most Batshit Crazy Bracket In America
Above is the bracket submitted by Russian professional ice hockey player and captain of the Washington Capitals, Alex Ovechkin. We think this is Ovi’s first time making a bracket. We also think he has unintentionally created one of the most batshit crazy documents in recorded history.
For starters, he has used a dot-based notation system that has turned his bracket into some kind of complex, encrypted Da Vinci code. You have to really look at it to get what he’s trying to do there.
After you’ve crossed that bridge, it will become apparent that Alex Ovechkin has Norfolk State going to the Elite Eight. According to SB Nation, “He might be the only person in America, including Norfolk State grads, to have them in the Elite 8.” They’re right: no one’s expecting much from the 15th-ranked Spartans. But if they do make it that far, he will be seen as some sort of March Madness soothsayer.
So, does this piece of paper, which looks less like a bracket and more like the plans for a nuclear warhead, hold the key to March Madness? Only time will tell. Stay tuned.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story