- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Andrew Wiggins Starts His Kansas Career Out Right, Dunks Over NBA Center In First Practice
If you didn’t know already, Andrew Wiggins is the undisputed top prospect from the incoming freshman class. He’s the son of an ex-NBA player and an Olympic sprinter, meaning he was put on this earth to play basketball. His two older brothers already play Division-1 ball at Wichita State and Southeastern.
Wiggins just started his summer training sessions at Kansas University and he’s made quite the impression. In yesterday’s public training session he dunked over former KU player and current Kings center Cole Aldrich.
Wiggins is already projected as the No.1 overall pick for the 2014 NBA Draft if he chooses to leave Kansas after one season. The Cavaliers would have taken him in this year’s draft, which is shaping up to be the worst in recent memory, if the NBA allowed high school prospects to enter the draft .
By all reports, Wiggins is more introverted than your average highly touted recruit. He shies away from media attention and isn’t interested in crafting his brand. This is the most the normal thing an 18-year-old can do in his situation and it bodes well for his professional career. Let’s call it the Kevin Durant approach as apposed to the LeBron James approach.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts