- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Andrew Wiggins Starts His Kansas Career Out Right, Dunks Over NBA Center In First Practice
If you didn’t know already, Andrew Wiggins is the undisputed top prospect from the incoming freshman class. He’s the son of an ex-NBA player and an Olympic sprinter, meaning he was put on this earth to play basketball. His two older brothers already play Division-1 ball at Wichita State and Southeastern.
Wiggins just started his summer training sessions at Kansas University and he’s made quite the impression. In yesterday’s public training session he dunked over former KU player and current Kings center Cole Aldrich.
Wiggins is already projected as the No.1 overall pick for the 2014 NBA Draft if he chooses to leave Kansas after one season. The Cavaliers would have taken him in this year’s draft, which is shaping up to be the worst in recent memory, if the NBA allowed high school prospects to enter the draft .
By all reports, Wiggins is more introverted than your average highly touted recruit. He shies away from media attention and isn’t interested in crafting his brand. This is the most the normal thing an 18-year-old can do in his situation and it bodes well for his professional career. Let’s call it the Kevin Durant approach as apposed to the LeBron James approach.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Michael Jordan Admits to Being Racist?
- Mayweather Jr. Ready for Rematch with Alvarez
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar