- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Watch This Mixtape: Canadian High School Phenom Andrew Wiggins Routinely Gets His Head Above The Rim
The search for the next “the next Jordan” has found itself a viable candidate. Anointed by Sports Illustrated as just that, Canadian born high school senior Andrew Wiggins is dope. Before you check out his mixtape, know that he is leaning towards Kentucky but ultimately undecided about next year (as in “which school”, not whether or not he’s gonna skip college to take a gap year in Thailand.) Also, he’s playing in the McDonald’s All-American game April 5th alongside five confirmed Kentucky recruits. If this kid ends up in Lexington as well, we won’t be talking about Kentucky missing any tournaments next year. Check out how high he gets at the 1:07 mark. He could literally rest his chin on the rim.
Born in Toronto, the 6’7″ Wiggins attends high school at Huntington Prep in Huntington, West Virginia, for obvious reasons (even a bumper crop of young Steve Nash’s couldn’t stop him.) He’s definitely someone to look out for next week as the country’s best young ballers meet up in Chicago to dunk on each other in the name of fast food. Come to think of it, McDonald’s All-American games are about as American as two apple pies for $1. Hope he’s acclimated to our ostentatious way of life down here, because that much ‘Murika can be suffocatingly hilarious to a Canadian.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts