- The First Trailer For Mike Tyson's New Cartoon, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Is Hilarious (VIDEO)
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
April Fools? Jay Bilas Says VCU’s Run “Most Remarkable NCAA Tournament Run” In History
ESPN analyst Jay Bilas appeared on MSNBC’s Morning Joe on Friday and, of course, was asked about his comments regarding Final Four participant VCU.
As you’ll recall, Bilas called VCU’s selection “indefensible” on Selection Sunday. And while Bilas has tipped his cap to the Rams multiple times during their impressive run, he’s never backed off his orignal argument: that, based on their regular season resume, VCU didn’t deserve to make the bracket.
Today on MSNBC, Bilas, once again, defended his argument (this time in front of a cable news audience). But he also threw VCU a bone.
“Frankly, [their run] has been the most remarkable NCAA tournament run in the tournament’s history,” Bilas said.
It was Bilas’ most definitive and explicit endorsement of VCU since his original comments. But will it finally appease all those angry VCU fans?
Here was a portion of his interview, courtesy of MSNBC:
- Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Done with Golden Boy
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'