- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
April Fools? Jay Bilas Says VCU’s Run “Most Remarkable NCAA Tournament Run” In History
ESPN analyst Jay Bilas appeared on MSNBC’s Morning Joe on Friday and, of course, was asked about his comments regarding Final Four participant VCU.
As you’ll recall, Bilas called VCU’s selection “indefensible” on Selection Sunday. And while Bilas has tipped his cap to the Rams multiple times during their impressive run, he’s never backed off his orignal argument: that, based on their regular season resume, VCU didn’t deserve to make the bracket.
Today on MSNBC, Bilas, once again, defended his argument (this time in front of a cable news audience). But he also threw VCU a bone.
“Frankly, [their run] has been the most remarkable NCAA tournament run in the tournament’s history,” Bilas said.
It was Bilas’ most definitive and explicit endorsement of VCU since his original comments. But will it finally appease all those angry VCU fans?
Here was a portion of his interview, courtesy of MSNBC:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'