- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Arizona Postpones Basketball Game After Congresswoman’s Shooting
The shooting of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) and several others rocked the nation today, nowhere more so than in Arizona, the state Giffords represents – as well as the state where the shooting took place. As such, normal life in the state stops for a time, including University of Arizona basketball, which postponed its scheduled game against Stanford to tomorrow at 2:30.
Certainly the best news to come out of this tragic episode is that Giffords remains alive, while the worst is that several others who were also shot later died. Either way, as necessary as it is to move on with our lives and not let acts of the severely deranged weaken the country, postponing this game was the right move. All of our best to Congresswoman Gifford, and we hope fervently she can make a recovery.
For an account of working for Gifford written by one of her former campaign interns, visit here.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers