- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Video Evidence Charles Barkley Is The Best American In America
Auburn alumni and outspoken-guy-who-parties-alot-Charles-Barkley got a chance to DJ somewhere in Atlanta, and throw some jabs at Alabama — whom his Tigers effectively knocked out of the BCS National Championship last weekend. “Fuck it, drinks are on me for the next five songs!” he told the predominantly SEC-centric crowd.
Then he proceeded to play C-Lo Green’s “Fuck You.” You’ve gotta love this guy.
H/T Busted Coverage
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts