- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Video Evidence Charles Barkley Is The Best American In America
Auburn alumni and outspoken-guy-who-parties-alot-Charles-Barkley got a chance to DJ somewhere in Atlanta, and throw some jabs at Alabama — whom his Tigers effectively knocked out of the BCS National Championship last weekend. “Fuck it, drinks are on me for the next five songs!” he told the predominantly SEC-centric crowd.
Then he proceeded to play C-Lo Green’s “Fuck You.” You’ve gotta love this guy.
H/T Busted Coverage
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story