- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Video Evidence Charles Barkley Is The Best American In America
Auburn alumni and outspoken-guy-who-parties-alot-Charles-Barkley got a chance to DJ somewhere in Atlanta, and throw some jabs at Alabama — whom his Tigers effectively knocked out of the BCS National Championship last weekend. “Fuck it, drinks are on me for the next five songs!” he told the predominantly SEC-centric crowd.
Then he proceeded to play C-Lo Green’s “Fuck You.” You’ve gotta love this guy.
H/T Busted Coverage
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts