- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Video Evidence Charles Barkley Is The Best American In America
Auburn alumni and outspoken-guy-who-parties-alot-Charles-Barkley got a chance to DJ somewhere in Atlanta, and throw some jabs at Alabama — whom his Tigers effectively knocked out of the BCS National Championship last weekend. “Fuck it, drinks are on me for the next five songs!” he told the predominantly SEC-centric crowd.
Then he proceeded to play C-Lo Green’s “Fuck You.” You’ve gotta love this guy.
H/T Busted Coverage
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts