- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Charles Barkley Thinks Kentucky Could Beat The Raptors, But Not The Bobcats
After Kentucky beat Baylor, Charles Barkley offered his bit of infinite wisdom on how good the Wildcats are. His prognosis? They are good enough to beat the Toronto Raptors. But the Charlotte Bobcats? Not so much.
This is a really confusing analogy, since Charles starts off by saying “no team in college basketball can beat Kentucky” and then talks about pro teams. And then to pick the Bobcats, who have the worst record in the NBA, over Kentucky is a strange choice. Maybe he thinks Kemba Walker will play better against collegiate talent?
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'