- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Charles Barkley Thinks Kentucky Could Beat The Raptors, But Not The Bobcats
After Kentucky beat Baylor, Charles Barkley offered his bit of infinite wisdom on how good the Wildcats are. His prognosis? They are good enough to beat the Toronto Raptors. But the Charlotte Bobcats? Not so much.
This is a really confusing analogy, since Charles starts off by saying “no team in college basketball can beat Kentucky” and then talks about pro teams. And then to pick the Bobcats, who have the worst record in the NBA, over Kentucky is a strange choice. Maybe he thinks Kemba Walker will play better against collegiate talent?
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen