- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Charles Barkley Thinks Kentucky Could Beat The Raptors, But Not The Bobcats
After Kentucky beat Baylor, Charles Barkley offered his bit of infinite wisdom on how good the Wildcats are. His prognosis? They are good enough to beat the Toronto Raptors. But the Charlotte Bobcats? Not so much.
This is a really confusing analogy, since Charles starts off by saying “no team in college basketball can beat Kentucky” and then talks about pro teams. And then to pick the Bobcats, who have the worst record in the NBA, over Kentucky is a strange choice. Maybe he thinks Kemba Walker will play better against collegiate talent?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts