- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
- It's A No-Lose Situation For Both Sides If Phil Jackson Joins The Knicks
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Charles Barkley Thinks Kentucky Could Beat The Raptors, But Not The Bobcats
After Kentucky beat Baylor, Charles Barkley offered his bit of infinite wisdom on how good the Wildcats are. His prognosis? They are good enough to beat the Toronto Raptors. But the Charlotte Bobcats? Not so much.
This is a really confusing analogy, since Charles starts off by saying “no team in college basketball can beat Kentucky” and then talks about pro teams. And then to pick the Bobcats, who have the worst record in the NBA, over Kentucky is a strange choice. Maybe he thinks Kemba Walker will play better against collegiate talent?
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real