- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Charles Barkley Thinks Kentucky Could Beat The Raptors, But Not The Bobcats
After Kentucky beat Baylor, Charles Barkley offered his bit of infinite wisdom on how good the Wildcats are. His prognosis? They are good enough to beat the Toronto Raptors. But the Charlotte Bobcats? Not so much.
This is a really confusing analogy, since Charles starts off by saying “no team in college basketball can beat Kentucky” and then talks about pro teams. And then to pick the Bobcats, who have the worst record in the NBA, over Kentucky is a strange choice. Maybe he thinks Kemba Walker will play better against collegiate talent?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story