- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Charles Barkley Thinks Kentucky Could Beat The Raptors, But Not The Bobcats
After Kentucky beat Baylor, Charles Barkley offered his bit of infinite wisdom on how good the Wildcats are. His prognosis? They are good enough to beat the Toronto Raptors. But the Charlotte Bobcats? Not so much.
This is a really confusing analogy, since Charles starts off by saying “no team in college basketball can beat Kentucky” and then talks about pro teams. And then to pick the Bobcats, who have the worst record in the NBA, over Kentucky is a strange choice. Maybe he thinks Kemba Walker will play better against collegiate talent?
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On