- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Barkley Sings Sinatra Because He’s Not Done Proving He’s The Best Sports Personality On Earth
“We mean it — Ron will read WHATEVER YOU PUT ON THAT PROMPTER.” Likewise, Charles Barkley will sing Frank Sinatra’s “My Way” when instructed to by CBS’s Greg Gumble, because “we have about a minute left.” He obliges.
He also sucks at signing — despite loving it.
We guess that’s kind of how/why karaoke works. This time, however, ol’ blue eyes wasn’t there to rescue him (how Boyz II Men did back in 2012).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts