- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Barkley Sings Sinatra Because He’s Not Done Proving He’s The Best Sports Personality On Earth
“We mean it — Ron will read WHATEVER YOU PUT ON THAT PROMPTER.” Likewise, Charles Barkley will sing Frank Sinatra’s “My Way” when instructed to by CBS’s Greg Gumble, because “we have about a minute left.” He obliges.
He also sucks at signing — despite loving it.
We guess that’s kind of how/why karaoke works. This time, however, ol’ blue eyes wasn’t there to rescue him (how Boyz II Men did back in 2012).
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?