- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Barkley Sings Sinatra Because He’s Not Done Proving He’s The Best Sports Personality On Earth
“We mean it — Ron will read WHATEVER YOU PUT ON THAT PROMPTER.” Likewise, Charles Barkley will sing Frank Sinatra’s “My Way” when instructed to by CBS’s Greg Gumble, because “we have about a minute left.” He obliges.
He also sucks at signing — despite loving it.
We guess that’s kind of how/why karaoke works. This time, however, ol’ blue eyes wasn’t there to rescue him (how Boyz II Men did back in 2012).
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy