- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Barkley Sings Sinatra Because He’s Not Done Proving He’s The Best Sports Personality On Earth
“We mean it — Ron will read WHATEVER YOU PUT ON THAT PROMPTER.” Likewise, Charles Barkley will sing Frank Sinatra’s “My Way” when instructed to by CBS’s Greg Gumble, because “we have about a minute left.” He obliges.
He also sucks at signing — despite loving it.
We guess that’s kind of how/why karaoke works. This time, however, ol’ blue eyes wasn’t there to rescue him (how Boyz II Men did back in 2012).
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row