- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Basketball Concussions Can Be Vastly Worse Than Football Concussions
Convulsions, groaning, a stretcher — these are things that belong in the theater of war, not a college hoops game.
[NJ.com] For nearly 15 minutes, Teague remained on the court as team doctors and first aid personnel worked to determine the severity of his injury. Willard, his team in the midst of a game it would win handily, 90-58, crouched over his senior co-captain, uttering any words he could think of to help Teague. As a capacity crowd in the old gym looked on, hoping for the best, paramedics were able to get Teague to flex his hands and slowly move his feet.
Teague’s diagnosis was described by the Pirates’ head coach, Kevin Willard, as a “really bad concussion,” which will keep him hospitalized for a few days for observation.
- Marko Jaric and His Super Hot Supermodel Wife Split
- Terry Bradshaw Makes Fun of Peyton Manning's Career
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?