- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Basketball Concussions Can Be Vastly Worse Than Football Concussions
Convulsions, groaning, a stretcher — these are things that belong in the theater of war, not a college hoops game.
[NJ.com] For nearly 15 minutes, Teague remained on the court as team doctors and first aid personnel worked to determine the severity of his injury. Willard, his team in the midst of a game it would win handily, 90-58, crouched over his senior co-captain, uttering any words he could think of to help Teague. As a capacity crowd in the old gym looked on, hoping for the best, paramedics were able to get Teague to flex his hands and slowly move his feet.
Teague’s diagnosis was described by the Pirates’ head coach, Kevin Willard, as a “really bad concussion,” which will keep him hospitalized for a few days for observation.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts