- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Struggle Is Real: This Is Baylor’s First Half In A Nutshell [UPDATE: They Lost]
Wisconsin and Baylor are playing for a spot in the Elite Eight. Well, Wisconsin is playing. Baylor is doing this (via the incomparable CJ Fogler):
Meanwhile, here’s their defense. You could drive truck through that lane:
— Matt Norlander (@MattNorlander) March 28, 2014
This came off an offensive board for Wisconsin, which usually sends the defense scrambling and can lead to an open shot. But this is just… wow.
And here’s their offense: 16 points on 5 of 24 shooting. You could build a house with all those bricks.
Wisconsin leads 29-16 at the half.
UPDATE: Baylor lost. Final score 69-52.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun