- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Struggle Is Real: This Is Baylor’s First Half In A Nutshell [UPDATE: They Lost]
Wisconsin and Baylor are playing for a spot in the Elite Eight. Well, Wisconsin is playing. Baylor is doing this (via the incomparable CJ Fogler):
Meanwhile, here’s their defense. You could drive truck through that lane:
— Matt Norlander (@MattNorlander) March 28, 2014
This came off an offensive board for Wisconsin, which usually sends the defense scrambling and can lead to an open shot. But this is just… wow.
And here’s their offense: 16 points on 5 of 24 shooting. You could build a house with all those bricks.
Wisconsin leads 29-16 at the half.
UPDATE: Baylor lost. Final score 69-52.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce