- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Struggle Is Real: This Is Baylor’s First Half In A Nutshell [UPDATE: They Lost]
Wisconsin and Baylor are playing for a spot in the Elite Eight. Well, Wisconsin is playing. Baylor is doing this (via the incomparable CJ Fogler):
Meanwhile, here’s their defense. You could drive truck through that lane:
— Matt Norlander (@MattNorlander) March 28, 2014
This came off an offensive board for Wisconsin, which usually sends the defense scrambling and can lead to an open shot. But this is just… wow.
And here’s their offense: 16 points on 5 of 24 shooting. You could build a house with all those bricks.
Wisconsin leads 29-16 at the half.
UPDATE: Baylor lost. Final score 69-52.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts