- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Before We Leave Our Arizona Riot Coverage, Let’s Watch This Cop Hurl A Woman Over A Bench
… and when mistakes are made you get bodyslammed by a lowland gorilla. Don’t get bodyslammed by a lowland gorilla. Get DirecTV …
Hard to see the exact context here, but it appears that a totally innocent woman was rushed by a Tucson police officer and checked hard into the boards, or in this case knocked over a bench. It happened during the “riot” near the University of Arizona campus on Saturday night, following the Wildcats’ loss in the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament.
I don’t see the woman doing anything wrong here: she’s apparently looking for a way to get around the crowd. One bystander yells “Call the cops!”, which is somewhat pointless.
March Madness indeed. Stay classy, Tucson PD.
- Filed Under:
- arizona wildcats
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts