- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Before We Leave Our Arizona Riot Coverage, Let’s Watch This Cop Hurl A Woman Over A Bench
… and when mistakes are made you get bodyslammed by a lowland gorilla. Don’t get bodyslammed by a lowland gorilla. Get DirecTV …
Hard to see the exact context here, but it appears that a totally innocent woman was rushed by a Tucson police officer and checked hard into the boards, or in this case knocked over a bench. It happened during the “riot” near the University of Arizona campus on Saturday night, following the Wildcats’ loss in the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament.
I don’t see the woman doing anything wrong here: she’s apparently looking for a way to get around the crowd. One bystander yells “Call the cops!”, which is somewhat pointless.
March Madness indeed. Stay classy, Tucson PD.
- Filed Under:
- arizona wildcats
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row