- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kid Trips, Falls, Initially Looks Stupid, Recovers In Time To Make Most Athletic Defensive Play Ever
New Mexico State point guard Hernst Laroche went from getting tripped up and landing on his back to performing one of the best defensive plays of the year in a matter of seconds. Though I suppose the go hand in hand… Talk about not giving up on a play.
When he fell to the ground, I almost expected him to get up and give the ref one of those “you missed that call” looks. At least that’s what my inner basketball player would have told me to do. Nothing says “don’t draw too much attention to the fact that you tripped and fell” like making a big stink out of it. Laroche, however, was able to turn a tragic incident into a triumphant play. Watch:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story