- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kid Trips, Falls, Initially Looks Stupid, Recovers In Time To Make Most Athletic Defensive Play Ever
New Mexico State point guard Hernst Laroche went from getting tripped up and landing on his back to performing one of the best defensive plays of the year in a matter of seconds. Though I suppose the go hand in hand… Talk about not giving up on a play.
When he fell to the ground, I almost expected him to get up and give the ref one of those “you missed that call” looks. At least that’s what my inner basketball player would have told me to do. Nothing says “don’t draw too much attention to the fact that you tripped and fell” like making a big stink out of it. Laroche, however, was able to turn a tragic incident into a triumphant play. Watch:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts