- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kid Trips, Falls, Initially Looks Stupid, Recovers In Time To Make Most Athletic Defensive Play Ever
New Mexico State point guard Hernst Laroche went from getting tripped up and landing on his back to performing one of the best defensive plays of the year in a matter of seconds. Though I suppose the go hand in hand… Talk about not giving up on a play.
When he fell to the ground, I almost expected him to get up and give the ref one of those “you missed that call” looks. At least that’s what my inner basketball player would have told me to do. Nothing says “don’t draw too much attention to the fact that you tripped and fell” like making a big stink out of it. Laroche, however, was able to turn a tragic incident into a triumphant play. Watch:
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?