- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Kid Trips, Falls, Initially Looks Stupid, Recovers In Time To Make Most Athletic Defensive Play Ever
New Mexico State point guard Hernst Laroche went from getting tripped up and landing on his back to performing one of the best defensive plays of the year in a matter of seconds. Though I suppose the go hand in hand… Talk about not giving up on a play.
When he fell to the ground, I almost expected him to get up and give the ref one of those “you missed that call” looks. At least that’s what my inner basketball player would have told me to do. Nothing says “don’t draw too much attention to the fact that you tripped and fell” like making a big stink out of it. Laroche, however, was able to turn a tragic incident into a triumphant play. Watch:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?